About Me

Hi everyone,

Welcome to my blog.
I'm a newbie blogger...or should I say New Bee :-) I live between France and the UK and I often travel to the US.

I have lots of interests and hobbies some of which are: Cooking, Baking, Gardening, Soap making, Book Binding, Sewing, Pattern cutting, Spinning wool, Knitting, Weaving.....
The reason why I wanted to have a blog was to express myself without being interrupted every three words I say. You see, I’m extremely shy and people tend not to listen to me when I try to speak up.

Having my own blog will allow me to share objectively my thoughts about things I buy, events I go to, crafts I make etc.... Though I'm not much of a writer, I'd like to give it a try and see how things go. No particular topics, I will blog about pretty much everything that comes to mind though I should warn you I love writing reviews... ;-)

I will always be honest in my posts saying things just the way they are and I hope you’ll enjoy reading me.

No comments:

Post a Comment